I want to Live Free in 2016...but how?
12 Tips to get youstarted
1 .Give less value to what other people think of you: Other people are outside your control, and if you can't get past worrying about your own image, you can't live freely.
2.Stop focusing on the bad. Be free by focusing on what can be done, rather than on what cannot.
3.Be honest! Lies create a tangled web of deceit that keeps you from being free. Learn to recognize the lies you believe about God, yourself and others. (I recommend the book "Lies women believe and the Truth that sets them free" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss)
4 .Watch your language. Avoid negative statements like "I can't." "It's to hard" or "fat is the enemy." Language is powerful, both in convincing yourself and in convincing others. By changing these negative phrases you will free yourself from inaction and procrastination.
5. Come to terms with money (and any lack of it). Many people associate "having enough money" with freedom, but your attitude toward money says much more about freedom than money itself. Treat money as a tool in your life, not the driver of your life. Learn to save, budget and be a conscious consumer.
6.Exercise! Endorphins help you to free yourself from unhelpful emotions that can trap you in ongoing cycles of negativity!
7 .Do something new as often as possible. Most of the battle is inside your head, before you've given the new activity a go. Being open to new experiences is a source of freedom!
8. Regularly do something you're truly passionate about. You don't have to be good at whatever it is that fills you with passion, you just have be free to love it.
9. Manage your stress. Living free means living free of stress too; stress ties you down and threatens your health and general well-being.
10. Laugh and smile whenever possible. Your smile changes your frame of mind. Freely laughing and smiling boosts your immune system.
11. Be spontaneous! Doing something that makes people stare is a great way to live free and get out of the box you're trapped in.
12. Get adequate sleep for your age, gender and personal needs. Sleep-deprived people tend to be a lot more negative than those who get adequate sleep and they also lack energy and resilience when faced with life's challenges. Tired people tend to make "same as always" choices because resisting requires energy. Get sleep and you'll find yourself a lot freer to show the world your real personality !
Sources: WebMD, WikiHow & Journeytoafatfreelife.com