Do you eat to escape?
Are you struggling to get your blood sugar levels under control?
Are you stuck in fear, anger or turmoil ?
Is your weight that one area you can't release?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, You are not alone! Come join us on September 6.
Come learn how to:
- Stop sabotaging your destiny and to walk in peace, and freedom
- Start the mind-set work needed to break every chain in your life!
- Continue to surrender " your weight" to the will of God.
It's not what you're eating; it's what's eating you!
A powerful interactive day for women and women in ministry leadership to come together for support, resources and inspiration!
What happens after the JTFFL women's event ?
In addition to our time together at our women's event, ongoing support is offered throughout the year, including:
- A small weekend group with NaTishia that are only open to Event Attendees .
- “The Journey Call”- Monthly group phone calls with NaTishia and other JTFFL women for prayer, accountability and support.
- JTFFL Meet-ups- A fun and casual time to hang out with women in the JTFFL community to share support, and resources.
- Receive a JTFFL Newsletter
- A buddy system with other event attendees encouraged to remain in contact with each other through calling or email.
- Social Media Updates keeps you in the loop for all upcoming events.
- A private Facebook forum — “JTFFL Friends” — for ongoing discussions with our JTFFL community.
Personal 1:1 support with NaTishia available** Call for details