How much ?
Registration is Per Person:
$ (2 Queen beds double occupancy) $(1 King bed Single Occupancy)
$ (2 Queen beds Triple Occupancy) $( 2 Queen beds Quadruple Occupancy)
* Please note beds will only be shared by individuals who know each other and have requested triple or Quad rooms
$75 non-refundable deposit holds your space. deposits due by March 21
* You will receive two invoices in the amount of $81.50 to pay balance. *
Due to limited space we will not hold space without a deposit.
TOTAL BALANCE DUE APRIL 5
This Just Breathe moment is as an invaluable investment in yourself, and in your overall well-being. That is why we offer flexible payment plans to help make attending this get-away a reality.
Please Note: This is an overnight stay. We encourage double occupancy. Just Breathe is designed with a strong emphasis on connection, accountability and support.
To enhance the intensive experience we are limiting the spaces available to 12. We highly encourage you to register early
- Pre-event session with event Hosts
- Friday Night Accommodation (Double Occupancy)
- Sisterhood Dinner on Friday
- Saturday Energizer Breakfast
- Daily Light Snacks
- All Intimate group sessions
- All Group Activities
- One on One private prayer and chat session with facilitators
- Uninterrupted ‘YOU’ Time- Priceless
What’s Not included
- Saturday lunch is not included. There are several eating options on the premises and in the area. that are open daily for lunch.
- Transportation to and from hotel. (Let us know if you would like to share your information with those in your area to arrange carpool
- Additional Hotel Amenities: If you are planning spa time , contact the hotel spa early and directly 201-505-4472
- * Be sure to mention Just Breathe for 20% off 1hr massage. 30-minute massages are available at regular rate.
Who should Attend?
Women 18+ who desire to:
- Release the heaviness of your heart
- Experience private time without distractions and gain clarity
- Share with those who connect with your journey
- Drop unwanted weight
- Discover why you keep making choices that don’t serve you
- Live in Peace and Freedom
- Rejuvenate your Spirit
- Take time for reflection
What time is Check in:
Just Breathe Check-In: 2:00pm *You are welcome to come earlier and enjoy the hotel on-site amenities*
( Spa, Pool, Walking trail & more)
Call spa directly. Mention just breathe for 20% off 1hr body massage 201-505-4472
What is the Event Schedule? * Subject to Change*
- Registration: 2:00pm- 4:00pm
- Intimate Just Breathe Session- 4:00pm – 5:45pm
- Break- 5:45pm-6:00pm
- Sisterhood Dinner - 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Break - 7:30pm – 8:00pm
- Just Breathe Session - 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- A.M. Conversation with The Father- 6:00am – 7:00am
- Morning Walk & Stretch 7:30am – 8:15am
- Breakfast – 8:15am-9:30am
- "You" Time (Renewal & Reflection) 8:15am –12:45pm
- Lunch-12:45pm – 1:45pm ( On your own)
- Just Breathe 'aha' Gathering - 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Prayer & Departure: 4:00pm
Can I just come for Saturday?
Just Breathe is designed with a strong emphasis on connection, accountability and support. In order to ensure that you and all the other attendees are immersed in the experience and receive all that God has planned, you will need to be present for the entire event. Friday & Saturday. We pray that you will make the choice to do all that is feasible to do to join us for this life changing moment. You deserve it.
What should I expect?
By the time our journey together ends on Saturday, you will have:
- Taken enormous steps in your spiritual growth
- Learned practical tools and life changing skills
- Shed some unecessary weight
- Experienced spiritual sisterhood in surprising and memorable ways
- Developed a plan towards a healthier way of living
- Prepared yourself to continue your journey with peace and freedom
Who will I room with?
All rooms are double occupancy. ( Two guest per a room). The per person registration is based on adult double occupancy not designed for tiered occupancy. Just Breathe is intentionally designed with a strong emphasis on connection. You will find your greatest success in overcoming your struggle by connecting with other people. Please let us know if you have a specific roommate. Due to hotel rooming list deadlines, we will make every attempt to honor roommate requests if we receive them by Friday, April 6. Otherwise, all roommate pairings are randomly assigned.
- Broken to Restored
- Losing touch with your soul
- Loving What Is
- Building a Future of Freedom
- How to B.R.E.A.T.H.E.
- Developing a plan
- Conversations with my Heavenly Father
- Redemptive Relationships
About the Location:
- Situated on 21 acres of landscaped grounds in Bergen County NJ
- Located off Garden State Parkway within 40 miles of all three NYC Airports – Newark, JFK, LaGuardia
- Extra Onsite amenities: (additional fees apply)
- Infinina Spa with Massage and Body Treatments (check the event schedule and book your appt.)
- Indoor heated Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna
- Lush Landscaped Walking Trail
What are my transportation/parking options to and from the event?
- Visit the hotels website for turn-by-turn directions. Hotel Address: 200 Tice Blvd Montvale, NJ ( Use Waze, Google maps etc)
Travel by NJ Transit: Park Ridge NJ Station
NY Penn station to Park Ridge NJ station
* Complimentary hotel shuttle can pick you up * contact hotel with your arrival time*
- Transportation to and from hotel. (Let us know if you would like to share your information with those in your area to arrange carpool)
- Parking is complimentary
What should I wear?
We recommend casual and comfortable attire. We also recommend a light sweater or jacket to wear inside since the meeting room temperatures can fluctuate. Be sure to bring clothes for the Saturday morning walk and stretch.
What should I bring to the event?
- You will have some uninterrupted ‘you’ time, so feel free to bring items that will bring you solace. (art supplies, books to read, knitting, writing, music, etc.)
- Healthy Snacks
- Clothes suitable for walking or morning stretch
- Note pad and pen
- Swimming suit
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat ( optional)
- No alcohol or drugs permitted.
How can I contact the organizers with any questions?
Info Number – 973 841-7181
What's the refund policy?
- Cancellations: After registration you may find that a schedule conflict arises that threatens to jeopardize your ability to attend.
- If you cancel by March 16, you’ll receive a refund of the amount you’ve paid minus an deposit fee of $75. Registration fees may be rolled over to another confirmed event.
- If you cancel after March 16, no refund shall be given. Registration fees may be rolled over to another confirmed event.
- Transfers must be processed by March 16, 2018.
Travel Delays: If you have travel delays or some type of an emergency, please call us as soon as possible at 973-841-7181
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, all transfers must be processed by March16, 2018.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No. We must know in advance of any changes to the registration
GET TO KNOW YOUR JUST BREATHE HOSTS
We look forward to an awesome time in the Lord. We are praying for you and know that this is the prescription the Lord has designed JUST for YOU! Without taking this desperately needed mental, physical and spiritual breathing moment , you will always struggle with a lack of peace, you will always be looking for freedom and you will always be discontent within yourself.
How do we know this? Because we've been where you are! We know what it's like to hold your breath because you have to keep it moving regardless of your circumstance or pain. The difference now, is that by God's Grace we have learned how to breathe... and we want to share with you how. Sis, we look forward to holding hands with you on your journey to Peace and Freedom. See you on April 27, 2018
NaTishia Aromire is an ordained minister, author and circuit speaker carrying a message of hope and transformation through the power and love of Jesus Christ. Over the past 20+ years, she has ministered through retreats, seminars, trainings and personal coaching. Her unique candor, ability to educate, inspire and tell her story in an entertaining way, has enabled her ministry to powerfully impact diverse communities.
She is a Certified Eating Psychology Coach and the founder of a Christian-based Agency (Journey to a F.A.T. Free Life) helping women to live a life free from the bondage of Fear, Anger, and Turmoil.
NaTishia loves traveling and theater arts. She resides in New Jersey with her husband Dipo and their daughter Lolade. Discover NaTishia’s Journey at www.journeytoafatfreelife.com